Serving American Cuisine where hand crafted meets quality ingredients. Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with views of our open kitchen or dine out on our patio.
The bar dates back to at least 1945, and became Virgil’s in 1948. The original building was located closer to the highway along Main Street, not far from the current location, which is on the other side of the railroad depot. The walls are covered with photos and other memorabilia that reflects the town’s history.