This exclusive offer is a private sale and an NDA is required for the prospectus. Prospectus available to qualified buyers.
Land - 12 +/- Acres - Panoramic Views
Custom home site - Close to downtown Napa
Build Your Dream Home!
Land - 12 +/- Acres - Panoramic Views Custom home site - Close to downtown Napa
Build Your Dream Home! This exclusive 12-acre parcel nestled on Mount George at an elevation of 1,000 ft. above world-renowned Silverado Country Club is a unique opportunity to own a slice of heaven. Soak in stunning sunsets & panoramic views from the San Francisco Skyline & the Golden Gate bridge, to Mt. Tamalpais, then along the Mayacama Mountains all the way to Mount St. Helena at the North end of the Napa Valley. As you drive through the small & exclusive community you will enter your own tree lined driveway. The neighborhood consists of large acreage parcels with custom-built homes and private vineyards. This enclave is just minutes away from world class dining and many other cultural and entertainment options. The property is adjacent to & overlooks the 770-acre Foote Botanical Preserve. Just minutes away from famous wineries such as Jarvis, Kenzo and Del Dotto, the Oxbow Market & charming downtown Napa. 13.3 mi. to the Napa Airport.
Close to Downtown Napa! Just 6.9 miles from Downtown Napa to 2870 Monticello Rd. Drive East on First St., Left onto Hwy 121 (Silverado Trail). Right on 121/Monticello Rd. Then drive 3.7 mi and turn right onto the shared private road and 1 mile to end of road.
Zoning (AW) Agricultural Water Shed. According to the Napa County Planning Division as of 8/01/20 (Buyer to verify) Structures allowed on this plot of land include:
– Main dwelling: Can be any size (no limit to Square Foot) if you meet the set back requirements including water, sewer and access
– A second dwelling is allowed up to 1200 Sf
– A cottage is allowed, but limited to 1000 Sf (no kitchen)
– Any size agricultural building is allowed (Example: A Barn)
– Recreational type use is allowed ( Example: A pool house)
– Shared well on the neighbor’s property
– Well reported as 16GPM.
– Well details to be confirmed with Seller during Due Diligence process.
– Two shared 10,000-gallon concrete water storage tanks
– Water Sharing Agreement in place for the property
– Well was drilled in 1991, 200′ deep and was tested at 16 gpm.
– The water is pumped from the well up the hill and is stored in two 10,000-gallon concrete tanks.
– There is a recorded water sharing agreement with neighbors.
– House burnt down in the 2017 fire
– The demolition and clean up was done by FIMA and done to state and federal specifications and certified by the County of Napa.
– Part of the foundation is remaining and is also a retaining wall (was not demolished).
– There is electricity on the property and a propane tank. PG&E service terminates on an above ground pole and although there was underground power in the past it does not exist today
– There is a road Maintenance Agreement for the 1-mile entry road
Note: If all the set back requirements are met, the above structures are allowed per plot of land (Buyer must verify this information with Napa county planning department themselves, for there may be other limitations not noted above)
To verify and for more information Contact Napa County Planning Division:Please Contact Suzie Gardner-Gambill at 707-299-1334 or Terry Abraham at 707-299-1331
Mount George is an exclusive and private community of large acreage parcels, custom-built homes and premium
Napa Valley AVA small vineyards. Centrally located, this hideaway is just minutes away from world class dining, renowned wineries, other cultural and entertaining options and with easy access to transportation.
This property has expansive views overlooking the entire Napa Valley with the San Francisco Skyline, Golden Gate Bridge, Mount Tamalpais and Mount St. Helena in the distance.
As you drive through the neighboring vineyards you quickly realize why this is a prized place to build a private Luxury Custom Home. Others have already snapped up and built on neighboring plots of land. This is one of the last chances to own substantial land in this beautiful and exclusive private community.
2870 Monticello Rd, Napa, CA 94558
Inquire For More Information
WHO YOU WORK WITH MATTERS
My diverse background includes a history of business, corporate sales, team management and a degree in intercultural communications. This has enhanced my ability to think outside of the box and focus on maximizing the return on investments for my Real Estate Clients. I am also well known for my collaborative working style both within and between dynamic business organizations.
I obtained a BA in Speech Communications, with an emphasis in Intercultural Communications from San Francisco State University. I am a Licensed Real Estate Agent throughout the State of California.
Schedule a private tour of this amazing property
Interested in touring this property personally. We can accommodate this. Use the form to the right and give us a little information about you and when you would like to see this home. Can’t wait? Give us a call right now at
Come Visit Us
4167 Suisun Valley Road Fairfield, CA 94534